the Self Contained Safety Shutdown Control series
SELF CONTAINED HYDRAULIC CONTROL SYSTEM
ProControl has been providing reliable solutions for the oil & gas market since last 15 years.
We have committed ourselves as an innovator, with products capable to fully automate valve operation under the most challenging conditions in the most remote areas of the globe.
Quality Management System in compliance ISO9001 is continuously monitored and ensure our customer that most stringent requirements are met. Each individual unit is fully inspected and tested prior shipment to guarantee trouble free operation once at site.
SELF CONTAINED HYDRAULIC SHUTDOWN SYSTEM solution provide dependable zero emission capability when external supply is either not available or not reliable, it also fits basic safety system requirement as well.
It is suitable for any linear and quarter turn/rotary valve application
- Zero emission solution; no hazardous gas fugitive emission in critical application (sour gas, etc....).
- No need of external power source.
- Modular manifold design to maximum extent, easier and improved maintainability, reduce downtime.
- Designed for non-powered, unmanned and remote service.
- Standard hydraulic assembly available for all valve sizes and configurations.
- High pressure, zero leakage control.
- Reduced working parts.
- Scalable and adaptable for use with telemetry systems, SCADA or other remote control signals.
- Inherent spring fail safe design.
- Closed loop arrangement prevent system breathing in harsher environmental condition.
- Mounted either on-board or remote as per customer requirement.
- Fast operating time due to optimized design of hydraulic flow path.
DESIGN FEATURE CONTROL
- The Self-Contained Hydraulic System is supplied with a manifold mount control assembly that provides a one-way local control using the hand-pump. Minimized use of external tubing reduces potential leak path minimize potential risk of damage at site
- Where required NACE compliance can be provided with either SS316 or anodized aluminum on wetted parts.
- Single system pressure - no need for low pressure regulators and relief valves on the control pilot circuit, reduced maintenance- increased reliability.
- Reduced swept volume
- Full 316 Stainless Dual scale pressure gauges
- Filtered hydraulic system: suction filter on hand pump to prevent contamination of the system. Last chance filter additionally foreseen to guarantee trouble free operation
- Closed loop arrangement and pressure vacuum filler cap prevent system breathing in harsher environmental condition prevent formation of condensation into the fluid reservoir
- Local manual override for quick shutdown
- Integrated pressure pilots reduce need of external tubing connection
- Suitable trim to operate in low and high ambient temperature: 50C (-58F) / +93C (+200F)
- Hydraulic fluid alternate choice to meet ambient temperature requirement
- Local hydraulic fluid level indicator on reservoir
- First - Out indication of tripped pressure pilots available
- Foam-less design to prevent air entrapment into hydraulic fluid
- On request: 2-position, 3-way normally open block & bleed, temperature sensitive flow control device returning fluid into the reservoir prevent oil spill in the event of a fire
- Full SS316 encased solution available upon request
- Double ferrule fittings and A4-70 (SS316) fasteners
- The system can be tripped by several means. Typical are pressure pilots which trip the system when pressure fluctuations are sensed outside of the specified control range. Scalable and adaptable for use with telemetry systems, SCADA or other remote control signals (e.g. solenoid valve) and/or temperature sensitive devices
DESIGN FEATURE ACTUATORS
The actuator is spring-return, hydraulically opened for use on quarter turn or gate/linear valves. The valve is opened and closed by the application and release of hydraulic pressure.
Excellent serviceability of the hydraulic seals. Seals can be easily accessed even with the actuator mounted on the valve, providing ease of maintenance and minimum downtime.
Spring container is factory assembled and fully welded. Spring cannot be released inadvertently providing increased safety; sealed canister protect internal parts (coated spring included) from harsh environment such as moisture, dust, sand and salt laden atmosphere.
ENP Lined Cylinders with Chrome Plated Piston Rod ensure prolonged lifespan and promote reliability with minimal friction and increased corrosion resistance.
Effective piston seal, guarantee higher and lower oil pressure optimum performances, with low friction and high sensitivity assuring long service life and preventing stick/slip issues.
Both linear and quarter turn actuator are SIL3 rated by TUV.